There is a lot of criticism of independent psychics and the money that they make in the media, from some religions, and from some people that just did not get what they wanted from a previous experience with a psychic. Negative beliefs about money can become a plaguing concern to an independent psychic as they become popular and financially successful.
Many psychics question the rightness of being paid for their abilities. One has to view their gifts as a benefit to people but that view has to be tempered with the necessity of continued personal and spiritual development, business upkeep, feeding your family, having a decent place to live, and providing all the other necessities that a modern life requires.
You need to view you skill as a psychic just like you view a doctor’s skills or a scientist’s abilities. You have a lot in common with these professionals. You put the time and work into developing your abilities and you need to eat. There is no shame in taking money for your services.
Psychic services that work out for your clients are one asset to removing self-doubts about charging for your work. Your client’s comments about your abilities, validation and experience can help ease you into accepting and increasing your fees.
You also may be faced with the necessity of removing negative beliefs about money in order to make money.
Outdated belief systems can hinder your earning potential, for example:
- Men are support to be the breadwinners
- Money is the root of all evil
- If I make a lot of money I won’t be as good of a person
- Money is made to be spent
- The rich get richer and the poor get poorer
- I’m not good with money
- My family has never been rich
- Money is a limited resource
- You have to work hard to become wealthy
- Its selfish to want or ask for a lot of money
You can find out your beliefs about money by filling in these sentences:
- I am not financially free, because ___________________________________________
- I’d love to have more money, but ___________________________________________
- Money is, ___________________________________________________________
- What money means to me, _______________________________________________
If you have limiting beliefs about money or a pattern of minimal income I suggest choosing some of these affirmations to create a mantra of thoughts that you repeat to yourself once or more a day for 21 days in an effort to reinforce new belief patterns and affirm your psychic success.
- I have found my calling
- I attract the right people and clients to me
- I deserve and am building a successful career
- My clients are loyal and happy to pay for my services
- I accept all that the universe has for me
- Abundance comes to me in all ways
If you prefer a visual illustration of these affirmations set to music you can watch our customized psychic development affirmations mind movie on YouTube.
If you are still struggling with manifesting abundance the root cause may be linked to a past life vow of poverty, if you feel this is the case we offer a guided meditation to remove one past life vow on YouTube.
In the end even if your entire career as an independent psychic boils down to helping just one person then you have beaten anyone that ever had a reason to criticize the work that you do or the money you make doing it.