The achievement of inner peace does not require any external force – it can be as easy as utilizing chakra color therapy because there is a huge energy tank within our bodies that suffices to meet all our physical, emotional, and spiritual requirements. All that is required is to direct and stabilize the movement of seven main energy centers, or chakras, in the body. These seven chakras each have an unique color related to them, which governs its movement; balanced or imbalanced. If there is an imbalance, you can remedy it by employing Chakra Color Therapy to the pertinent imbalanced Chakra.
Before discussing Chakra Color Therapy, a short description of the primary chakras and their associated colors:
1. The Root Chakra (or Muladhara), located at the base of the spinal column, is associated with our basic health and survival, guts, and vitality. Red is the color connected with this chakra, which empowers the body with overall energy and vigor.
2. The Naval Chakra(or Svadhisthana), situated at the center of abdomen, is related to emotions and sexuality. Orange is the color related to this chakra, which empowers the body with self-confidence, sensations of success, and self-reliance of thought.
3. The Sacral Chakra(or Manipura), located just above the navel region, is connected with autonomy, will power, and metabolism. Yellow is the color connected with this chakra, which empowers the body with clarity of ideas and self-worthiness.
4. The Heart Chakra (Anahata) is located in the center of the chest. This 4th chakra is related to the emotions of love, self-expression, and empathy. The color associated with this chakra is Green. The attributes of Green color for the body consists of the sensations of forgiveness, intimacy, and heat.
5. The Throat Chakra (Vishuddha)is located in the throat region. This 5th chakra is related to revealing oneself and communicating with others. The color related to this chakra is Blue. The qualities of Blue color for the body includes imagination, self-identification, and clearly expressing ones ideas.
6. The 3rd Eye Chakra, (or Ajna), is located between the eyebrows at the pineal eye position. This chakra is related to user-friendly power of the body. The associated color is Indigo, which is understood for its qualities of understanding, self-responsibility and visualization.
7. The Crown Chakra (or Sahasrara), positioned on top of the head, is associated with consciousness, knowledge, and wisdom. Violet is the color connected with this chakra, which empowers the body with a sense of spiritual awareness and self-awareness.
Chakra Color Therapy refers to simple practices of utilizing and integrating the relevant colors in our regular lives in order to correct the imbalanced Chakra. For this, the first obvious action is to determine the Chakra whose movements are disturbed and consequently, inviting an adverse reactions from the body.
For the initial action, you can merely lie down, unwind, and mull over all the occasions in the day in any order that is convenient to you. The experience of feelings related to each occasion will tell you the impacted chakra.
After identifying the problem chakra, its time for Color Breathing. Its easy. Take all the 7 colored cloth examples besides you. Put the appropriate colored cloth on the body part, which is represented by the impacted chakra. Rest, close your eyes, relax, take deep breaths, and just envision the absorption of the color by the impacted body part for 5-10 minutes. Repeat this exercise if there are more afflicted chakras in the body.
Chakra Color Therapy is a healthy option for maintenance of chakra balance. For everyday upkeep, simply lie down and duplicate the above procedure by placing the appropriate colored examples on the pertinent body parts. 5-10 minutes must suffice to recharge your chakras and remedy the imbalanced ones to provide you a better life devoid of physical, psychological or spiritual condition.