Not everybody is good at creating useful content, which is the reason why occasionally it may be better to get someone else to create it for you. In this chapter we’ll cover Private Label Rights AKA (PLR) Content.
What is Private Label Rights Content?
Private label rights (PLR) content is written material (like articles, eBooks, or autoresponder series) which you can buy and maintain authorship of; there are different kinds of PLR content out there, different methods of getting it and distinct rights given to you once you’ve got it.
Normally, however, the right to claim authorship additionally gains you the right to edit the content, break it apart, compile it into a bigger resource, print it on your website, and so on.
Since it is inexpensive in general, PLR content is great because it can be edited by you, you can add your own affiliate links and you don’t have to give credit to anyone!
Spiritual niche private label content can be found at:
Ideas for using PLR content
- Reword them yourself or spin them with a program like Wordai for website content.
- Compile articles to create an eBook
- Use them in your autoresponder series.
- Use the articles to create scripts for YouTube videos.
- Pick bits from different articles and create a fresh and original “mash up”.
- Use PLR articles as a starting point for research and inspiration.
[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B0192AEF3G” key=”wide-light” locale=”US” tag=”atr021-20″]