You’ve written several sentences geared toward your ideal audience.
Lots of individuals begin by talking all about themselves, when in actuality, your potential subscribers are more interested in learning what your website is going to do for them.
Before you get into your personal bio, attempt to answer these questions:
Why should someone read your website?
- Attempt a sentence like, “If you love X, X, and X, you’ll feel right at home here.”
What’ll they get out of your posts?
- Are they going to get inspiration? Relationship guidance? A community of supporting Psychics? Let them know what they can anticipate.
- Which types of posts do you write? Do you have some amazing series that people ought to know about? Answer Free Psychic Questions? Where should they begin
Why does your site have credibility?
- This one is rather adaptable. You could list the big-name sites your content was shared on, talk about how you have X years of expertise in a certain area, OR you also can let your readers understand that as you discover them, you’re still learning, too, but love to discuss things.
How did your site get started?
- Don’t incorporate how your site came to be and be afraid to be personable here. Did you feel inspired after a specific event in your lifetime? Did your fire for metaphysics start back in third grade? Tell a narrative.
Your Private Bio
- Okay, now you finally get to speak all about yourself personally! In this part, you need to primarily share about your life as it relates to your business. What this means is don’t share 30 random facts about yourself and nothing else. Think of this page as an interview, you wouldn’t spew a bunch of random tidbits about yourself and go into a job interview. Talk about how your website fits into your life i.e. why did you begin it and how has it evolved?
- Now, it’s ok to include some random, relatable bits of info within this page like the city you reside in, what your hobbies are, and anything that’s really “you” can be a great approach to connect with your audience. My only suggestion? Don’t fill your page with only this form of information.